Google Drive Using 15 GB Online storage space freely
We already published First tutorial with video of Mr. Sharif Uzzaman which has so much hit and comments also. Today Google Drive is more important for online backup. In this position we published his second post Google Drive Using 15 GB Online storage space freely . Every visitor can benefit from this tutorial that we are sure.
What is Google Drive
Google drive is a program that allows you to create and store documents in the cloud for free. With an Internet connection, you can access your documents and files from anywhere, any computer. Additionally, individuals can work on a shared documents together in real time. At present, Google Drive is giving us 15 Gigabyte free storage space against any single Gmail account. But if you want extra storage you have the option to purchase from Google. Okay, let’s have a look Google Drive using procedure step by step practically. I am using Google Chrome internet browser for this tutorial.
Let’s start now in practical
- At first you have to login your Gmail account.
- Bring your mouse pointer over to this apps icon and click on it.
- Now we have come to Google Drive home page.
Google drive has given us 15 Gigabyte free storage space against this account.
Now I will show you how to upload files in Google drive.
- Bring your mouse pointer over to this red new button and click on it.
- Select File Upload from the drop-down menu.
- Browse the file which you want to upload in Google drive.
I want to upload this one.
- Now select the file and click Open.
File is uploading..
Once completed uploading, you’ll see the file in your Google Drive homepage.
Now let’s see how to upload folder including inside the pictures and documents.
- To upload folder click the red new button and select Folder Upload.
- Browse the folder from your pc drive which you want to upload.
I will upload this folder.
- Now select the folder and and click ok.
Once completed uploading, you’ll see the folder including inside the pictures and documents in your Google Drive homepage.
Here I will show you how to create folder in Google drive homepage and rename the folder.
- Click the red new button and select Folder.
- Write your folder name instead of New Folder.
I will write folder name Personal Document.
- Now click create.
Your new folder Personal Document has created.
Now I will move this file into this personal document folder.
- Just click the right button of your mouse on this file.
- From the pop-up menu select Move to
- Now select the folder where you want to move your file.
Click the move button
Now double click on personal document folder and you will see the file which you moved from Google home page.
If you want to download any file or folder from Google drive….
- just click the right button of your mouse on the specific file or folder.
- From the pop-up menu, click Download.
The file is now downloading.
Once downloaded the file you can work on them offline.
To remove or delete any file or folder from Google Drive…
- just right click on the specific file or folder which you want to remove.
- From the pop-up menu, click remove.
And the file is removed.
You can change the color of the folder.
- If you want to change the folder color…
- just click the right button of your mouse on the folder.
- From pop-up menu, select change color.
- Choose one of the color which you like.
Folder color is changed.
Sharing documents with others is the best feature of the Google drive. Now I am going to show you how to share your documents or files with specific people. To share your documents …..
Click the right button of your mouse on the specific file or folder which you want to share with others.
- From the pop-up menu, click on share.
A box will appear in your screen.
- Here you have to write the email addresses of the people whom do you want to share this file.
Now click the pencil tab.
- You are getting three options- Can edit, Can comment, Can view.
I am selecting Can edit.
- That means this guy can also edit this file from another location.
- There is a little bit difference between sharing and unsharing file. We have noticed a man symbol after the sharing file.
You can create new document, presentation and spreadsheet in google drive home page.
- Click the red new button
- From the pop- up menu click on Google sheets.
- A new untitled file will open in your browser.
- Click on Untitled spreadsheet and rename it.
- I will name the spreadsheet accounts.
Now it is ready for editing.
There is no save button option in Google drive.
Google drive automatically saves your data every few seconds.
So you do not have to worry about losing any information.
With an Internet connection, you can access this document from anywhere any computer.
Video tutorial (Just enjoy):